Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random...

Well, I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I would take a bit of time to do that. I am in my last day of work (actually it is about t-5 hours till I am done) and one rehearsal until Love Me or Die opens at the 2009 MN Fringe (get your tickets here: http://savageumbrella.com/default.aspx).

I also wanted to take some time to post some pictures I took with my new camera. Getting geared up for the next big adventure. South Korea, here I come...soon. Remember to follow the other blog I have started, the adress should be posted in a previous post, so you may want to check on that.

First picture. I got to go to Rock the
Garden, which is this awesome, outdoor musical concert. It was a lot of fun. I saw four or five bands and The Decemberists were included in that list. They were really, really good. They put on a great show and all their music was very tight. One of the best outdoor shows I have ever seen. The sound was soooo well done. Nice work to the band and the techs on this one. That is them there...onstage. It was great.



Second and third pictures. My cousin Matt took me to a Twins game! Great seats.

No comments: