Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Walk'n In A Winter Wonderland

1. I am tired and I can't seem to catch up on sleep because there are too many fun things to do.
2. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I got some new boots for Christmas (one of the things I ACTUALLY asked for....whaaaaaat?) and a bunch of other really cool things that I am excited about.
3. I got to enjoy a bit of time with some old school NES and SNES games. Some of them are still awesome. Ducktales rules, both as a cartoon and a video game. Though Uncle Scrooge never pogo-sticked around on his cane in the cartoon. (see below)

4. I got to play out on the ice with some friends. It was a good mix of people. Some friends I currently live with, but with them were some of their friends who are visiting them. One from California and one from Kansas. Also included in the list of awesome people on the ice were a friend of mine who I want to hang out with like every week, but he lives in Georgia and now he is taking his girlfriend back with him rather than leaving her here to play more on the ice. Thanks to all those people for coming out and freezing your toes off. You need to get skates. It will help.

5. I can't believe that I am at work today or, for that matter, this week at all. It is super slow and I have spent all of my time wasting time. I have only processed four orders all day today and each order takes me about 5 minutes at MAX. That equals twenty minutes of work and over three hours of sitting here being very tired. Nothing in the wide world of work could be better than this. I have seriously considered asking if I could go home because it is wasting time. I would take a non-paid day off...gladly.

6. I am so very fortunate to know pretty great people. I have been fortunate to make nice friends and they are all fun and nice and understanding. It is lovely. *high five* to those folks.

~tood (yep, two 'o's today)

No comments: