Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome back.

Well, it is time to go back to work after having something close to two weeks off. I figured that it would be a good day here at the job becuase we haven't been here much. There would be lots to do, I would be busy, and the day would glide on by.

Wrong.

I have been here for nearly three hours and I have yet to do any work. Yes, that is right...I haven't got a single thing to do. At least I am getting paid to catch up on my internet reading. Sadly, I am all caught up. I feel like I need to find a new skill set so that I can get a new job. I have no idea what that skill set will be or where I will get it, but I need to get a new job. This is just tiring.

I have had a couple of really great days this last long weekend. It was a wintery weekend. Saturday night I went to see the Minnesota Wild play some hockey. I love going to the Excel Energy Center. It is so clean and new and pretty and exciting. Even if my team didn't win, I still had a great time watching a pretty good game. The Wild won their next game against Colorado (a team that is pretty much done for the year) and they were pretty close to beating Detroit right after having taken down the number one team in the entire league. Now, if we could just play with some good offense and consistent defense, we will be just fine.

Sunday I went sledding and then played some hockey outside. It was cold, but not horrible. I think everyone had a good time and I was certainly ready for bed that night. Heck, I am ready for bed NOW. That has a lot to do with the fact that I am just sitting here...

I have contacted NTC again to let them know I am still interested in doing another tour for them. Really anything would be nice, but three weeks would be ideal. I am just tired of sitting and I can tell I need to move around more.

Todd's New Year's Rock'n Eve Party 3 was really a blast. We played a lot of games and had some drinks and tasty foods and some of those pizza's that taste like cardboard with sauce and cheese on them. Lots of Rock Band and foosball were played and I think that everyone had a nice time.

2009...watch out...cause you are just in the way of me getting to 2010...which just looks cooler when you read it or write it...don't you all agree?

-t2010j

No comments: