Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feelings

I feel better today. Finally I can say that I feel on the road to recovery. My throat isn't quite as sore as it has been and I feel like I have a bit more energy, which is good. Also, my butt doesn't hurt from the shot. If I ever get strep again, I think I will get the shot again. It seemed to work so much quicker, so in the end...it was worth it. (yes, pun intended)

This morning I was walking out to my car and I slipped on some ice. It was the perfect fall. Didn't hurt too badly, so laughed when my papers flew straight up in the air. I was just like a movie fall. The only thing that still hurts is my left knee which I am sure won't last for long.

There are some friends that I am missing.

Encyclopedia. Where are you? We never hang out.
Red. Why does the Big G have to suck so much? We need to get together soon.
Snails. Why don't you ever leave your parent's house? You and I need to talk.
Thanos. How is school going? I miss playing fun games with you and I haven't skated enough since you left.
Sweet Timmy C. School makes you busy but why don't you call me?
Little Lady L. New job makes you happy and I need to hear about it. Sunday chat time?
K-Dog. I always miss you. Darn Iowa for being so far from Minnesota.
Kev-N-Tea. I like your blog, but I miss talking with you and hanging out.

Those are just a few.

We open our show at the Minneapolis Pinter Festival. My talented roomie wrote and directed a piece that I am in, so if you are reading this and want to see a show, you should probably check it out. It is a pretty interesting night of events.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so sorry i didn't get to come and see the show...

Anonymous said...

Toddles. . .
School's going well. I just finished a gig last night (Valentine's night) in Northwest IA. They want me back next year but we'll see. I might have a real job by then. The classes are going great and we're getting ready for tour to CO,AZ,NM,CA and UT. Wish us well and Pray for the bus driver. . . Do well at your show.

I'll call you.