Monday, March 30, 2009

I feel a little...


BEARD!
Pretty soon, I need to find a way to curl my mustache up, cause that would rock and rule.
In other news. Improv is happening and happening well. I crave more, pretty much constantly. I am in one troupe right now, and I think I could do another at the same time. My friend Joe is going to talk to Doug at ComedySportz (who I used to work with at Valleyfair, the local amusement park) and see if I can start in there.
In other, other news...when I started working here three years ago, I said to myself that I would stop working here when we got to order 3000000. We are currently at order 2901746. This means I need, no...I HAVE to find the next thing immediately. When I started here we were at 2249086. YIKES! Anyone have a job I can help with? I am willing to move. Help me. I have been looking for the next thing for almost a year now...and no luck. Noooo luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

from a beard grower of many (oh so many) years, i want to congratulate you on your fabulous fur!