Monday, March 9, 2009

Is it time?

For me to move? For years I have thought about moving to Colorado. I love Minnesota, I really do. I like that I have so much theatre opportunities at my fingertips and so many beautiful, outdoors things to do. However, I want have some new outdoor adventures...in Colorado. I have been there a few times (probably more than any other state that I haven't lived in) and I just can't get enough. Sure, I would have to find a way to do some theatre there and some improv too, but perhaps I could start my own? Who knows. What I do know is that I would be able to climb a mountain anytime I want. I love hiking. I do love the lakes here in MN and I would miss the closeness of my relatives and going fishing with them...but really...just look at this:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just in Colorado and Utah. It was like standing in the palm of God's hand. I'm looking to do some of my grad work with Krueger in CO. So, we'll see what the hausfrau says. But I can't tell what to do.

Kyle Mulford said...

Do it.

Then I could visit you there, I love Colorado.

:)