Monday, May 11, 2009

Saved By The Bell

I never watched the show. Well, I shouldn't say that...I have seen the show twice and both times I saw it, it was the episode were Jesse becomes addicted to caffeine pills. Everyone knows this episode, it seems. I mean, I hardly get done telling people my story and they jump in with, "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so....scared!". Well, if you are one of those people who would jump in with that or perhaps know all the moves from the music video in the middle of the episode...have I got a theatre show for you.

Starting this Saturday, May 16th I will be in a production for "The Saved By The Bell Show". It is written and produced by my two good friends who also wrote and produced "Hamluke" (Hamlet and Star Wars mushed together). The show is a lot of fun, especially if you were a fan of the TV show, of course.

Our production plays the 16th, 21st, 23rd, 28th, & 30th at the Bryant Lake Bowl in Minneapolis, so if you happen to be in the area...come check it out. Doors open at 6pm and the show starts at 7pm. There are commercials from the 80's and 90's thrown in throughout the show as well. In case you didn't like the show (like me), then don't worry...we poke fun at the show just as much as trying to stay true to it.

Here is the link to the site you can go to to reserve tickets:

http://blb.ciceron.com/calendar.asp?date=5/16/2009

Hope to see you there!

No comments: