Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The System is down.

For the last couple days at work, I have been sitting here not doing anything. On Monday the fax machine was down, and at a job where I am entering orders from the fax machine...this leaves me with literally nothing to do.

Q: Why would I still have to be there all day?
A: I have no idea at all.

Tuesday, the fax machine was working but the system we use to put orders in...was down. All day.

Q: Why would I still have to be there all day?
A: I have no idea at all.

Are you starting to notice a trend? This company has officially wasted thousands of dollars in the last two days. It was so bad yesterday because even the Internet wasn't fully working, so I couldn't do much of anything to waste the time. It finally got to the point at which I just started reading a comic book. *sigh* I miss working at a comic shop so much. Do some work, do some cleaning, organize some comics and stuff, sell some stuff, talk comics with people, then read some comics. *sigh again* Beautiful.

There are some talks (with my former comic book store boss) of starting a comic shop here in the cities. It would be tough, but in the neighborhood I live in there isn't anything it around. It would be nice to have a nice little shop and it would be much better than working here.

Here's to dreaming about that.

-tj

2 comments:

chewingmedulla said...

Cheers to that dream.

d.eal said...

I feel your pain. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the rest of your week doesn't suck so much.

Viva la working Internet access!