Monday, November 10, 2008

Last one...

and then I am officially caught up.

Tea vs Coffee

Who wins?
-
When I am not doing any work at work, couldn't I just read instead? I mean, I would start working as soon as I got some work.
-
My eye has been twitching all day...almost all day yesterday. I have heard that means I am tired. Is this true? If so, how are those two things connected?
-
I have had a picture of some cats with snails shells on their backs, drawn my my friend Jake, on my desk since I started here two years ago. How come no one asks me about this drawing? Are there really snail cats somewhere and am I the only one who doesn't know about them?
-
Who is your favorite superhero?
-
Can I get a what-what?


~t bagel

2 comments:

chewingmedulla said...

Machiatto vs. Evening In Missoula, Tonight on the Beverage Boxing Network

-

You'd be smarter for it, don't they GET IT?

-

I want a snail cat.

-

Not Superman.

-

What-what!


-b to the e to the a to the b


P.S. Way to un-lose. Nice work.

ks said...

I love both... coffee is amazing when you wake up on a chilly morning and all of a sudden your house smells amazing. Nevertheless, I think tea (herbal!) wins because it's better for you... and who doesn't like dirt in a pouch. Chai could be like the love-child of the two.

-

Dear Boss, I need to go home for the day. I have blepharospasm. Please read more at "eye concerns.com" (ha!)
http://www.eyeconcerns.com/eyeconcerns-articles/eye-twitches.php

-

I don't know why they don't ask you about snail cats. They damn well should. I also want a snail cat.

-

Batman is the favorite. Also really like Spiderman and when Snoopy flies on his dog house. Honorable mentions to the Flash and Green Lantern, for whom I have positive childhood recollections. Weirdly enough, Superman never grew on me either... maybe I just didn't feel like there was enough depth of character?

-

What-What. (said with snobby British accent)