Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wow.

One of my good friends from college just moved back here from Minnesota. She was nice enough to bring along her wonderful husband, and my new friend of about a year, along with her. I really can't express how excited I am about this. I treasure these people so much, no matter where they are at geographically, but it is certainly nice to be able to just call one or both of them up and say, "Hey, let's hang out tomorrow" and then we do. The unfortunate thing is this...I am so busy right now with getting Christmas Carol Finale up and ready for the December opening of the musical, that I really don't get to do as much with them as I would like. I understand that a large part of this has to do with the fact that I am just super excited to be able to hang out with them for more than just a few hours every couple of months, but there is still a big part of me that just wants to do everything with them that I have been wanting to do for...well...as long as they have been in CA.

One comforting fact: at least I know that I will get to see them eventually, and sooner rather than much later.

No comments: